Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Need For Speed: The Run - Trainer Coming Tomorrow!


A small trainer for this game will be made available as soon as possible.
Then i will continue my work on other things untill a new game worth my time will come along.

Also note: I get messages from people asking me to remove virus from my trainer, No i will not try to remove any virus from my trainers -
Simple answer there is none and if you think i put virus in my trainers, why in the H... would i now remove it if i first was to add them , duh?????

Also i can not answer you why other trainermakers trainers doesnt work for you. i am not them so i only answer for my own trainers, plse keep this in mind!

Also a few small requested trainers will be made that i am currently working on atm.

~LinGon

No comments:

Post a Comment